Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dog Shit Ice Cream

And here is why I like Mark Steyn, even if he is a goddamn Canuck.

Half a decade or so back, I wrote: “It’s a good basic axiom that if you take a quart of ice-cream and a quart of dog feces and mix ’em together the result will taste more like the latter than the former. That’s the problem with the U.N.”


I think he's a bit wrong, it only takes a tablespoon or so to ruin the whole batch - but then again, it seems more like 8 parts dog shit to 2 parts ice cream at the UN nowadays. And that's why I like Ambassador Bolton - he sees it for the fly-infested pile of crap it is.

And yet, the President sidles up to the soda fountain, takes a big heaping spoonful, and calls it ambrosia.

Bullshit. Or Dog Shit, as it may be.

Maryk out.

3 comments:

  1. That Chief's initiation sounds like it really sucked in the ice cream department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog shit...I hear that's Obugger's favorite ice cream flavor.

    ReplyDelete