Sunday, May 10, 2009

Effing RINOs

Here's an effing conservative who makes even effing conservatives want to say WTF. The short story is that Alabama Senator Hank Erwin wants to keep beer enthusiasts in the state from being able to drink 98 of the world's 100 best beers.

Erwin has also received national publicity for blaming Hurricane Katrina on the effing sins of folks living near the Gulf Coast. Erwin also initially co-sponsored Governor Riley's major tax increase plan.

The last time I checked, Jesus turned freaking water into wine, but Erwin seems to be hellbent on ensuring that no one in Alabama is able to enjoy some of God's more enjoyable creations.

When at war, one generally respects the enemy and treats him well in a P.O.W. camp. When Obama and the Dems try to lift my wallet, I get pissed. But it's their nature, and they proudly wear their Marxist uniforms.

When a so-called Republican tries to lift my wallet and steal my beer, I take special eff-words out of reserve to use on this lowest form of vermin. A tax-loving, beer-hating Republican is a traitor, similar to Benedict Arnold and Arlen Specter. The last time I checked, treason is still a shooting-squad offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment